Celebrating our 25th Anniversary!
It's a big year for Nelson Landscaping! We're celebrating our 25th Anniversary.
Nelson Landscaping started in 1995 as a small lawn service company and has grown into one of the largest design+build landscaping companies in the OKC Metro. At Nelson Landscaping, we pride ourselves on the quality of work our team provides each client. You can count on us to deliver excellent service in a timely manner. Learn more about us.
And, we want to celebrate our anniversary with you.
YOU CAN WIN A DREAM VACATION
We're sending one lucky client on a dream vacation. Nelson Landscaping clients can earn entries throughout the year for completing projects with us or past clients can earn entries by referring friends and family.
How to Earn Entries:
Earn 1 entry for every $2,500 spent on a project, no maximum.
For every $2,500 spent with Nelson Landscaping between January 1, 2019 and December 1, 2019, you will earn one entry into the drawing for a dream vacation.
For each friend you refer, you will earn the same amount of entries.
We want to include our past clients, too. For every friend or family member you refer and completes a qualifying project, you can earn the same number of entries they do for each project.
Announcing the Winner
The winner will be announced at our 25-year anniversary party in December 2019.
Winner will be selected by random drawing. The date, time, and location of the party will be posted by summer 2019. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for party details. Winner must be present at the party to win.
Official Contest Rules & Details:
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents and clients with current accounts of Nelson Landscaping. Entrants must be 18 or older. Projects must be paid or completed between January 1, 2019, and December 1, 2019.
- Employees of Nelson Landscaping, Nelson Landscaping affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
How To Enter
- Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish. There is no maximum for earning entries.
- To enter, new clients must spend $2,500 on a project or job between the specified date range. Existing or past clients must be listed as a referral at the time of booking the new project to be eligible for the same amount of entries as new client projects. Referrers will be notified if they have earned entries by Nelson Landscaping team. Nelson Landscaping reserves the right to disqualify any entry.
- The contest starts on January 1, 2019, and all entries must be received by Nelson Landscaping by December 1, 2019, at midnight CST. Nelson Landscaping is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- At the 25-year anniversary party (date to be determined) one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to any other drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. The winner will receive a dream vacation valued at $10,000. The winner can apply the value toward a landscaping project performed by Nelson Landscaping in place of accepting the vacation.
- Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address, and telephone number to Nelson Landscaping at the time of notification.
- The winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time the winner claims his/her prize in person at Nelson Landscaping. The winner must show picture identification to claim the prize. Nelson Landscaping reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Nelson Landscaping. Nelson Landscaping has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
- Nelson Landscaping is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Nelson Landscaping is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Nelson Landscaping has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Nelson Landscaping at 9200 N Bryant Ave, OKC, OK 73131.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Nelson Landscaping accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Nelson Landscaping cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Nelson Landscaping is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Nelson Landscaping reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Nelson Landscaping and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.