Refresh your beds with vibrant color throughout the spring & summer months!
NOW SCHEDULING: SPRING FLOWER INSTALLATIONS!
- Don’t hesitate to switch out your fall/winter seasonal flowers even though they still look great!
- Planting seasonal flowers in May ensures they have enough time to get established (rooted in) so they can thrive throughout the scorching temperatures of summer.
- In doing so, they’ll provide you with beautiful color all the way through October!
Nelson Landscaping’s Award-Winning Spring Mix
- Cocktail Begonia (Red Vodka)
- Dusty Miller (White Green)
- Joseph Coat (Alternanthera Yellow)
- Vinca Cora (Pink)
- Purple Heart (Purple)
- Zinnia (Golden Yellow)
- $48 Per Flat (Installed)
- Planting seasonal flowers in groups of 3 is our “trade secret” that results in a more professional, statement-making impact. Therefore, 1 flat of 18 flowers equals 6 pods of planted flowers.
- Includes: Removing existing flowers, bed prep/cleanup/weeding, soil amendments, fertilizer, planting flowers, & fluffing existing mulch in the specific area we are planting flowers.
- Minimum Quantities
- Spring Mix: 6 flats
- Custom Order: 16 flats
- Custom Order = Specific request of anything other than our award-winning Spring Mix.
- Installation Dates
- May 1 – May 26
- Flowers will last until October!
- All flower scheduling is done through the online form.
- Click the link below to sign up!
- Scheduling ends April 28!