NOW SCHEDULING: SPRING/SUMMER FLOWER INSTALLATIONS!
- Don’t hesitate to switch out your fall/winter seasonal flowers even though they still look great!
- Planting spring/summer flowers in May ensures they have enough time to get established (rooted in) so they can thrive throughout the scorching temperatures of summer.
- In doing so, they’ll provide you with beautiful color all the way through October!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
• Estimate & Invoice for pre-payment will be sent upon completion of the form.
• Pre-payment is required to get on the installation schedule.
• Installations are scheduled based upon location in order to create an efficient route for our flower crew. Therefore, we cannot provide an exact installation date, but we will certainly do our best to accommodate any special requests.
Nelson Landscaping’s Award Winning Spring Mix
- Cocktail Begonia (Red Vodka)
- Dusty Miller (White Green)
- Joseph Coat (Alternanthera Yellow)
- Vinca Cora (Pink)
- Purple Heart (Purple)
- Zinnia (Golden Yellow)
- $48 Per Flat (Installed)
- Planting seasonal flowers in groups of 3 is our “trade secret” that results in a more professional, statement-making impact.
- Therefore, 1 flat equals 6 pods of planted flowers rather than 18 individual flowers.
- Includes: Removing existing flowers, bed prep/cleanup/weeding in the specific area we are planting flowers, soil amendments, fertilizer, planting flowers, & fluffing existing mulch in the specific area we are planting flowers.
- Minimum Order: Spring Mix
- 6 flats
- 6 flats
- Minimum Order: Custom Mix
- 16 flats custom order
- Custom Order = Anything other than our spring mix. (Per customer specific request.)
- Installation Dates
- May 2nd – May 27
- Flowers will last until October!
- All flower scheduling is done through the online form.
- Click the link below to sign up!
- Scheduling ends April 27!